Agroha Vikas Trust
Agroha Vikas Trust is a registered Society, which came into existence on 9th July, 1976 . This organisation has been formed with the sole objective of rebuilding our ancestral and AGROHA, near Hissar in Haryana . It is one organisation, which has sought to bring all the aggarwals residing globally under an umbrella of Brotherhood and Unity.
The main objectives of Agroha Vikas Trust are as under :
- To rebuild AGROHA in order to exemplify it back to its former historical glory reinstated as a memorial temple of Maharaja Agrasen. It shall also look into the construction and maintenance of tourist resorts and conveniences.
- To built and maintain Yoga center, Dispensaries, Museum, Old - Age Home, Library, Auditorium, Sports Complex, Gau Shala and Veterinary Hospital at Agroha.
- To build and maintain Medical College, Art College and a University with Hostel facilities in the same for the students.
- To conduct research activities into the historical past of Agroha.
- To help the government in archaeological excavation at Agroha. The trust seeks to benefit mankind in general through its activities and not to discriminate among people on the basis of caste, creed or religion .
- To propagate and promote socialism and
The Chairman of the Trust :
- Shree Subhashchandra Goyal.
Contact Addresses :
- Head Office :
It is located at Agroha Hissar.
- Registered Office :
10-B, Essel House ,
Lawrance Road Industrial Area ,
Phase - I ,
New Delhi - 110035
- Regional Offices :
are located at Bombay, Chennai and Calcutta.
Bombay Office :
Continental Building ,
135, Dr. A.V.Road ,
Varli, Bombay - 18
For Details visit : www.agroha.com
Akhil Bhartiya Agrawal Sammelan
The President Of Sammelan:
- Head Office :
83 Madal Basti ,
Near Filmistan Cinema ,
Karol Baag ,
New Delhi (110005)
Tel Nos : (011) 7533333,350630
Fax No : (011) 3550630
Maharashtra Rajya Agrawal Sammelan
The Details About Establishment :
In the general meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Agrawal Sammelan at Indore , On 9th may 1976,it was decided to establish Mharashrra Rajya Agrawal Sammelan.
Founder Members :
13th Maharashtra Rajya Agrawal Sammelan was held at Akola on 11th June 2000.
- Shree. Jamanlalji Goyanka, Akola - "Adhyakshya".
- Shree. Tilakrajji Agrawal, Mumbai - "Upadhyakshya".
- Shree. Kabulchandji Agrawal, Nagpur - " Mahamantri".
- Shree. Kaluramji Ruhatia,Akola - "Koshadhyakshy".
- Shree. Mohanlalji Jhunjhunwala,Akola - "Mantri".
- Shree. Vijaykumarji Choudhari,Khamgoan -
The members of the Sammelan were :
- Shree Vijaykumarji Chaudhary - "Adhyakshya"
- Shree Nemichandji Poddar - "Upadhyakshya"
- Shree Ramakantji Khetan - "Upadhyakshya"
- Shree Shrirangji Agrawal - "Mahamantri"
- Shree Gopalji Agrawal - "Mantri"
- Shree Jagdishji Khetan - "Koshadhyaksha"
- Dr. Shree Mandanji S. Agrawal - "Sanghatan Mantri"
- Shree Sagarji Modi - "Prachar Mantri"
- Shree Kiranji Agrawal - "Yuva Adhyakshya"
- Shree Motiramji Bansal - "Sanghatan Mantri"
- Shrimati Minaji M. Agrawal - "Mahila Adhyakshya"
- Shree Shankarlalji Devidan - "Sanyojak
Colleges and Hospital Of Agrawal Community :
Agrasen Medical Research Center and Technical Engineering College :
Ancient India was an International Centre of knowledge , with world renowned universities such as Nalanda . Agrasen Medical Research Center and Technical Engineering College at Agroha is being built with an aim to reorient India to its pristine state of a leader in education .
The Agrasen Medical and Research College is spread over an area of 270 acres . Maharaj Agrasen Medical Education and Scientific Research Society was made in 1988 to look after the affairs of the College. Presently Sh. O.P.Jindal is the chairman of this society. The Ist phase of the construction activity is complete, where in around Rs. 25 crore has been invested. It is expected that the complete building of the college shall be ready by 31st March 1999 .
The medical college has a total of 35 seats. The admissions are on the basis of PMT results and are centralised with the Haryana Government. The course runs over a period of five years. Out of 35 seats - 5 seats are reserved for the NRI, and 18 seats for SC,ST & OBC category .
medical center has a capacity to hold 1000 beds. At present 250 beds have been made available. It is equipped with latest machines and equipments. It is aimed that Agrasen medical research centre be one of the best centres of treatment of chronic and terminal diseases. Research shall be conducted at this centre for the deadly diseases like cancer , AIDS and chronic diseases like Asthma, Heart Ailments etc.
Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC):
MAC is one of the fastest developing colleges under University of Delhi has come a long way through after when it was formed in 1994 with having started as a small college it has added a lot to it's development . MAC , currently housed in a school building in Mayur Vihar Phase-I , will soon shift to its permanent campus coming up in Vasundhra Enclave. The college was named 'Maharaja Agrasen College' on 12th March 1995 . Maharaja Agrasen was an embodiment of Sacrifice,Compassion,Non-Violence,Peace,Prosperity and a True Socialist.The college is striving to inculcate the ideals of Maharaja Agrasen among the students which are much more relevant and desirable in present time . Maharaja Agrasen College also celebrates 50 years of Indian Independence .
For more details visit http://members.tripod.com/~mahagrco/main2.html
Maharaja Agrasen Vidalaya, Ahmedabad
Maharaja Agrasen Vidyalaya, Memnagar, Ahmedabad, an English medium Co-educational Institution, was established by the Charitable Trust, "AGRAWAL SEWA SANSTHAN" . It is managed by the Vidyalaya Management Committee which has been constituted as per the norms for a Private Unaided School , as laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi . It is located at the Gurukul Road near the newly built Sterling Hospital .
Maharaja Agrasen Vidalaya Memnagar, Ahmedabad :
Tel Nos : 7455271 / 7437440
For details visit http://www.egurucool.com/schools/ahmedabad/maharaja_index.html